Friday, 28 February 2014

Scheduling

This was our schedule for editing and post production. As I was the sound recordist I wasn't needed as much during post production but I did however, work with the sound editor to talk about some of the key sounds and discuss the problems I encountered e.g. some sounds went missing off the Zoom so we had to use some in camera sound. I had already logged the sound so went through the log and explained what sounds I thought were best. After I recorded the sound I did create a file on an external hard drive and named all the sounds so they were easier to read for the sound editor.
As you can see I named them according to if they were test or fully useable - what device (camera or zoom) and what the sound was. This helped us decide what sound was useable.
I also created a few schedules throughout filming to make sure I had time to get all the sounds, especially if I had missed some.


No comments:

Post a Comment