Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Establishing Roles

As a team we sat down and discussed our strengths and weaknesses and then worked in the role we thought would be best for us. This made it fair for everyone in the team and no one was left feeling uncomfortable and worried about the work they had to do. As we changed to my idea, I thought it was best to be the director too as I had already organised everything and knew exactly what was needed throughout the process from the vision to what days we would be filming. I thought that this was best for me as I am very organised and got the team to do the work in plenty of time.


Carrie Marples - Director/Producer
Myles Chimutanda - Cinematographer/Editor - We both worked on 2 roles each as they kind of work hand in hand as it is and as a team of 4, made it easier for us.
Chris Kelly - Sound Design/ Recordist
Nyle Roberts - Sound Recordist/ Design   - These roles were both shared out as the sound was a large part of the film due to the narration and this eased the workload, giving the team more time to focus on getting it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment