For my experimental film I've thought of some rough ideas.
I want to make my piece abstract and completely different and unexpected.
I wanted to use abstract because I think it will work well wit trying to express paranoia and delusions.
I want to express the character using a few point of view shots, colours and text.
By using text on screen it will show what the character is actually feeling and it will match up with specific sounds throughout the piece.
Using some POV shots will help establish the scene and character and begin to tell a story. I don't want to use many of these, I will mainly use them at points where the character is calm.
I also want to symbolise emotions by using colours that stand out to the audience. The colours will be the backgrounds of the words that pop up on screen. I'd like to use vivid colours such as red, orange, blue.
At the end when the sound cuts out I'd like to add a static TV effect showing confusion which will work well and make the audience question what's happened to the character.
No comments:
Post a Comment